- engelsk, fransk, italiensk
- Kalenderen ble sist oppdatert:
- 15. nov. 2018
Innsjekking: 11:30 AM
Utsjekking: 11:00 AM
100 % refunderes hvis avbestillingen gjøres senest 60 dag(er) før ankomstdato.
A wonderfully situated apartment.
The apartment is brilliantly positioned for the chief attractions in Rome. We walked to many in 15 to 20 minutes, and we're in our late 60s and 70. Others were a short bus ride away. There were several convenient bus stops close by. We needed help a couple of times and Iryna and Shirley were great - they couldn't have been more helpful. A big thank you to them. We're both pretty fit and active so the apartment being on three levels didn't bother us, but it might if you have mobility issues. overall, we enjoyed staying there. Keith and Molly Glancey. Australia
Good morning and thank you Keith.
Yes, the location of this wonderful apartment is exceptional because it is located in the real historical monumental center of Rome! In the morning you go out on foot and you can arrive in a few minutes in the most important and interesting tourist sites of Rome. Or you can find many buses within walking distance for all the necessary destinations. Within walking distance you will also find all the necessary shops: super markets, bars, restaurants, pizzerias, banks, pharmacies, etc.
This apartment is set in a Renaissance building built in the year 1480!
It was possible with a good architect to make a complete renovation, providing the house with all the comforts! Large spaces allow 4 people to live the house in complete harmony. On the ground floor large living room with sofa, armchair, dining table and super equipped kitchen.
Climbing only 16 comfortable steps you get to a large bedroom with bathroom and shower in suite and two panoramic windows. From the living room going down 16 comfortable steps you get to the second bedroom with a second bathroom with shower in suite and to the laundry room with washing machine, dryer, ironing board and ironing board.
The position of the living room, between the first and the second bedroom allows maximum privacy!
Independent heating, air conditioning and WiFi in all the rooms allow maximum comfort for this wonderful Renaissance home in the true Historical Monumental Center of Rome.
Many customers have said that this is their home ... away from home!
The owner Rodolfo Todini thanks.
Nice property, good location, very clean.
We very much enjoyed our stay at this property in Rome! Very good location - able to walk to a lot of places, but also has public transportation close by. Property was very clean and well maintained. Greeted by property manager upon arrival with thorough instructions. Pretty noisy area with cars and motorcycles frequently passing by the front door and sides of the building, but probably to be expected in Rome! Would recommend, especially for the location - close to everything!
Dear Carole, good morning. In the Monumental Historical Center of Rome there are only Renaissance or 16th century Palaces or, however, there are no new buildings! All the buildings in the historic center of Rome are protected and protected by the Ministry of Education and nothing can be changed! To do renovation work you have to ask for a special permit and in any case you can not change anything! Everything must remain as it had been built centuries before.
The apartment you have inhabited is from 1580!
It is located in the real Monumental Historical Center of Rome: the privilege is to leave the house and on foot you can already walk for days for the most important tourist points.
This apartment has 80 cm (32 inches) thick walls and windows have double glazing. The road is one-way and limited traffic: that is, only residents' cars can enter.
So strange that you heard a lot of noise ..
However, some small sacrifices are necessary so as not to waste too much time to live in the suburbs ...
The apartment has been completely renovated to give maximum comfort to guests.
Large living room with super equipped kitchen
Two bedrooms with two bathrooms with shower.
Laundry with washer and dryer.
Fast WiFi Internet
Many customers renew their holiday or year by year: there will be a reason!
This is their home away from home!
The owner thanks
The apartment is spacious and well equipped. Location good but a bit noisy.
We chose this unit believing that one bedroom was a half story up and the other was a half story down from the ground floor. One of our party has issues that make climbing up and down stairs difficult. While technically a correct description, it turns out that the full ground story of this renaissance building is equivalent to two modern stories, and the lower floor is an unquestionably deep basement with no doors separating the laundry room from the bedroom.
Also there is a somewhat Rube Goldberg system of controls and overrides resulting in the need to continually restart the air conditioning often in the middle of the night. The owner is not terribly responsive. But his employees were great.
Dear Margaret, good morning.
1) the advantages of this beautiful apartment is to live in the true Monumental Historical Center of Rome. No noise: one-way street and car traffic only for residents! The walls of the house are 32 inches thick!
2) This is an apartment in a Renaissance building of the year 1500. It is a Historical building and is subject to the constraints of the Ministry of Education of Rome: it has been renovated keeping unchanged the original features! It is a pleasure to live there!
3) Despite these restrictions the apartment is equipped with all comforts. Many customers say: this is our home away from home. Large spaces, great comfort!
4) The large spaces require a hydronic air conditioning system: that is, the system works by cooling the water in the fancoils and then the fancoils cool the air in the various rooms.
5) at 11.30 PM on the second day, send me an email stating that the air conditioning does not work. The next day I arrive with my co-worker Shirly and I show you that you did a wrong maneuver. No problem! In a few minutes I showed how to do and the air conditioning has arrived!
6) no customer in 109 reviews has ever told me that you have to get up at night to start the air conditioning again .... and why only at night and never during the day? Everyone knows the principle of operation of any fancoils: when the set temperature is reached, the system stops and when the temperature changes, the system resumes blowing!
So the automatic integrated systems work!
7) There is no door between the second bedroom and the laundry room. The laundry room is the last room, nice clean and silent when no washer and dryer are in use. Between the bedroom and the laundry there is only a small passage ... when the light is off you can not see and you can not hear anything ... we are always in a Renaissance building: that's okay!
This is a fabulous apartment!
Many customers who come back to Rome often, are years that always book the same house ... and for whole months!
The owner Rodolfo thanks
La maison de rêve
Pour la 3 e année nous avons séjourné dans cette superbe maison que nous adorons.
Elle est idéalement située, il ne manque absolument rien, je crois qu on peut pas trouver mieux
Ne changez rien <3
Shirley est toujours aux petits soins, gentille agréable douce
Mr Todini est vraiment quelqu un d exceptionnel, de très grande confiance, toujours prêt a rendre service et très à l écoute.
Comme tout les ans nous avons quitté notre petit coin de paradis avec tristesse mais c est pour mieux y revenir
Merci pour tout encore une fois
N hésitez pas c est une valeur sûre pour visiter ROME
J ajoutte personnellement ma sixième ⭐️
FRANÇAIS - ANGLAIS - ESPAGNOL
Chère Elena et sa famille. Cette critique est si jolie et bien formée qu'il serait impoli de l'intégrer! Je vous remercie donc et au plaisir de vous revoir l'année prochaine! Ce sera la quatrième année! Salutations de Rodolfo et Shirly.
ANGLAIS - ESPAGNOL
Dear Elena and family. This review is so pretty and well formed that it would be rude to integrate it! So I thank you and I look forward to see you next year! It will be the fourth year! Greetings from Rodolfo and Shirly.
Querida Elena y familia. ¡Esta revisión es tan bonita y bien formada que sería grosero integrarla! ¡Así que te agradezco y espero verte el próximo año! ¡Será el cuarto año! Saludos de Rodolfo y Shirly.
Great Location, Lovely Apt, Wonderful experience.
We stayed in this lovely apt for 4 nights in July. The early check in was a great bonus because we came from the cruise port early in the day. Our check in was easy and fast. It was so comforting to come back from a days adventure to a spacious, clean and well appointed apt. The girls had their own room downstairs with a big bathroom, wifi and air conditioner. The Laundry was much needed and worked wonderfully. The spacious kitchen really worked well for us to have our own breakfast and spread out to relax together. The upstairs bedroom was comfortable and more than enough room for our open luggage so we could walk around and repack to leave. The air conditioner was tricky at first. But if you follow the ample directions correctly, it works very well. We had a problem the first night, but Rodolfo was there promptly to fix it and show us the proper way to turn the system on and off. I am so glad that we chose this apt. It was 20 minutes tops from the Coliseum one way, the Vatican the other way, and Campo de Fiori was steps away. Don't miss the great restaurants in Trevestore, the view from Janiculum Terrace at sunset and a walk along the Tiber River, all close in walking distance. The Roman water was excellent and plentiful. So fill up your water bottles at the running fountains everywhere.
The best gelato and pizza places are just steps from the apt. The bar just across the way even happily opened our bottle of wine when the wine opener broke. So enjoy Rome staying in comfort and peace in this place. You won't regret it.
Dear Anna, thank you. What can I add? You said everything! I can not add anything else. Important to let people know that if a customer calls for a problem they are always available.
Nice spacious apartment, great location!
Nice apartment, as advertised. Very spacious for a family of 4 (2 adults, 2 teens). Well appointed kitchen and laundry, and excellent location on a quiet street in Rome. Very near to Campo de Fiori, which allows wonderful morning shopping.
Dear Wendy, thank you. Your very synthetic description is special! In fact, with a few lines you have hit the great qualities of this apartment as comfort, space with all the services. The location of this apartment is of fundamental importance: monumental historical center of Rome! On foot you can reach the most important and beautiful tourist spots of Rome!
Description, synthetic Historical House Via Santa Maria in Monticelli N ° 69
- Historical residence, built in 1580, called Palazzo Panizza
- Very central area, quiet neighborhood, quiet, safe
- apartment, completely renovated in 2010
- two large and comfortable bedrooms with 4 real beds, wardrobes and desks (!)
- two bathrooms with shower, W.C. / bidet, furniture
- large living room with sofa, armchair, dining table, 6 chairs, satellite TV
- Super-equipped kitchen with stove, microwave oven, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, crockery for 8 people.
- Real laundry room: washing machine, dryer, ironing board and iron
- Air conditioning adjustable in all rooms
- Independent heating, even in the bathrooms
- Fast, wired and WiFi Internet
- Printer, scanner, copier
Rodolfo is available to guests before, during and even after check-in.
Mer informasjon om leieprisene:
From Dec 18 to Jan 6, and from 1 to 10 April (Easter)ask for prices. The costs will be customized based on length of stay and for the requested period: Christmas, New Year, rates from € 150/€ 200 per nt; week from € 900/ € 1200 low season: Nov 01-dec 17, Aug 01-Aug 31 ...€ 150/175/nt season: dec 18 - jan 6 € 200/nt low season jan 7 - mar 30 .€ 150/18 For arrivals outside normal business hours (9,30 am to 8,30 p.m),or on Sundays &/or holidays an extra €25.00 is required For check in after midnight please allow an extra € 50.00