- Villa80 m²
- Soveplass til4
- separate toaletter0
- Bo minst1 - 7 Netter
- innen få timer
- engelsk, fransk
- Kalenderen ble sist oppdatert:
- 8. aug. 2018
Lokale tjenester og bedrifter
Idrett og opplevelser
Innsjekking: 4:00 PM
Utsjekking: 10:00 AM
100 % refunderes hvis avbestillingen gjøres senest 60 dag(er) før ankomstdato. Du må kontakte utleieren direkte for å avbestille.
Excellent Holiday Home from Home
Villa Sara is a perfect home from home in the sun. Located in a quiet location but only a 15 minute walk to local shops either along the beach boardwalk or road, and a 2 minute walk to the beach.
There are good views of the sea and bay from the terrace garden. Flowering Oleanders, bougainvillea and bushes surround the back garden, giving privacy for dining and relaxing outdoors. There is also a pergola so you can always find shade if needed. The garden is well equipped with sun loungers and an outdoor dining table and chairs.
The Villa had everything we needed, including a dishwasher and washing machine. There’s an excellent TV package and the wi-fi was great for keeping in touch. Everything was well cared for and clean.
Thank to you to owner Peter, for the useful and helpful advice and for offering such a lovely home from home.
Lovely holiday by the sea
Villa Sara is in a great location in Latchi and has everything you need for your holiday. Slightly dated, but clean, well equipped and everything in working order. Lovely patio area with view of the sea. We especially appreciated the aircon (it was very hot when we were there), the proper freezer for ice, and the beach chairs and umbrella. It is easy to walk into Latchi to the marina for food and drink, and a short drive to Polis for larger supermarkets and the pretty town square. We had a beautiful late afternoon walk along the Akamas peninsula - it would have been too hot earlier in the day, and swam at least once every day. All in all a great relaxing holiday.
Perfect For a Relaxing Holiday
We have just returned from a fantastic stay in Villa Sara. Situated in a very quiet location 1 minute walk from the beach. The Villa is fully equipped with everything you need and is basically a home from home and very comfortable.
The location is ideally situated between Polis and Latchi giving easy access to tavernas, restaurants and shopping either by foot, car, taxi or bus.
On our 1st day the television stopped working as we were watching the world cup and I was personally quite pleased as someone who is not a football fan. However Maria and Peter arranged a replacement the next day, which much appreciated by my other half..
We have visited this area in Cyprus 4 times in the last 12 years and consider Villa Sara our best choice yet and would have no hesitation in recommending it.
Thanks to Peter and Maria.
The garden is very private for relaxing
Not worth what we paid for
Not very clean, one air condition not working,very poor condition of sofa bed, no sea view due to very tall tree fence around the back yard, tv not working.
I am very sorry to read these comments.
I was made aware of the faulty air conditioning unit and instructed immediate action be taken to rectify the faulty unit, but would have appreciated some previous communication about the other "apparent' issues prior to them appearing on this review.
Unfortunately, it is necessary to clarify the facts.
1. Regrettably, the air conditioning unit in one bedroom did indeed stop working during thee guest's stay. It was inspected as soon as possible by an Air Conditioning Engineer and was found to be beyond repair. A replacement unit was ordered immediately but unfortunately the delivery period was 7 days and therefore it was not possible to replace the unit during the guest's stay. Fans were supplied to provide cooling and the replacement unit has now been installed. The remaining air conditioning units in the villa were, of course, fully operational. I do understand that this may have been especially difficult with the number of additional guests at the villa.
2. I have been letting the villa for 12 years and have had the pleasure of hundreds of clients visiting the villa in that time, and this is the first comment I have received about the villa not being clean. Please refer to the other 20+ reviews for a balance of opinion.
3. There are no trees in the garden of the villa. There is a carefully maintained hedge at the back of the garden that provides privacy to the elevated terrace but does not obstruct the sea view. The villa has excellent and wide ranging views of the sea over this hedge - unless, of course, you are lying on the terrace floor!
4. The tv is a new flat screen model and is fully functional. This is a satellite service and regrettably, due to adverse weather conditions, the satellite signal was temporarily lost for a short period.
I am very disappointed to hear of these comments, and also the guests refusal to leave the property at the contractual time, the justification for which was that an air conditioning unit was not working, and therefore it gave them the right to depart at a time/day of of their choosing, not withstanding the fact that another group of clients were arriving imminently that day.
I will leave it for readers of this review to assess the facts, in conjunction with the other 20+ reviews on the villa, and make their decision accordingly.
A lovely villa in a stunning location !
We've just returned to cold wet England after a week in Cyprus.
We couldn't have picked a better location than Latchi with it's beautiful harbour and stunning sea front walkway from the villa to the shops and restaurants.The views of the surrounding hills are amazing and the villa is perfectly positioned to enjoy the beach whilst affording privacy and security. Every need has been catered for in Villa Sara and the quality of the interior is beyond reproach.....immaculately decorated with a designer kitchen and a Wifi connection that is faster than we have at home in the UK.The panoramic views from the rear garden are breathtaking and the gardens are beautifully planted.The owner has clearly worked hard to make this villa a perfect place to relax and unwind away from the stresses of every day life back home !
We will definitely be going back to Villa Sara again !
Christmas in Cyprus - relaxing
Pleasant villa - close to the beach and easy walk along a paved beach path to marina restaurants and beach bars. Latchi is deserted at Xmas - which suited us! A couple of restaurants were still open for us to enjoy. The villa is well equipped- great wifi is a bonus. Owner Peter is very helpful.
Bookings usually commence and finish on Sundays although this is very flexible subject to availability. During the winter months of December,January and February, a £50 weekly supplement is payable for electricity to cover the cost of heating. Other prices are inclusive of normal usage of electricity and air conditioning. However, the owner reserves the right to charge for excessive usage