DREHER PALACE III ved siden av andre eiendommer tilgjengelig i samme etasje
- engelsk, fransk, spansk, italiensk
Fester/arrangementer ikke tillatt
Røyking ikke tillatt
Kjæledyr ikke tillatt
Maks antall gjester:5
The tourist City tax ( 4% / day , not included in the price ) has to be pay cash upon your arrival in the apartment .
Late check-in (after 10 pm) have an additional cost of 20 Euro
If you booking only for two persons and you want to sleep in the separate bedrooms, there is extra charge of 10,00 euro/night for the second bedroom
100 % refunderes hvis avbestillingen gjøres senest 60 dag(er) før ankomstdato.
Budapest Oct 2019
Great apt and great location.
Would definitely stay again!!
Had a great experience in beautiful Budapest. The property is ideally located very close to everything only a 5 minute walk to the Danube and the Elizabeth bride across to Pest. Giovanni provided an excellent introduction to the property and was very helpful in arranging a taxi back to the airport for us. The only negative was that the building as a whole was a bit tired even though the apartment itself has been completely remodeled and is in excellent condition.
Quite and charming apartment
It looks exactly like the pictures. Quiet and charming apartment. We were with a baby and it was very comfortable for us. We received a baby crib for him.
A single minus for us there was no bathtub /baby bath so you need to improvise
Great Location; Lots of Dpace
We enjoyed this condo near 2 metro lines in the heart of Budapest. The best amenities were the amount of space for a 1bed, 1bath condo in an older building, as well as the location and the shower.
Some things we were a bit disappointed with were:
1) very little counter space in the bathroom;
2) lack of air movement in the bedroom. The air conditioner is in the lounge space and mostly did not make it to the bedroom.
3) although there is a no smoking sign on the front door to the building, and the owners ensured their guests are non-smoking, there was second-hand smoke that made its way into the bedroom each night. It disrupted my sleep the first 4 nites until I gave up and moved to the futon in the lounge, where it was cooler, too. Landlord said he could not fix that.
4) out of the landlord’s control was all the construction going on both just outside the building on the street as well as in the interior common courtyard. Noisy and a bit inconvenient. Also the water was turned off for a portion of one day. And there was maintenance on one of the Metro lines on the weekend which caused us confusion and rerouting those days.
We still recommend your considering this condo along with others of a similar price and location.
Would we rent this unit again? Not sure...
Nice apartment for exploring Budapest
Great location, convenient to many of nice areas and mass transit. Apartment was very nice, comfortable, and clean. Check in was easy and smooth, no problems at all. Air conditioning provided great relief on hot days. All in all a very nice stay.
Lovely apartment in prime location, along with excellent customer service
We enjoyed our stay in the two apartments we rented for 8 people for six nights The apartments are lovely, spacious and very clean.
There is a well-equipped kitchen with complimentary coffee. Both the dishwasher and the washer were very user-friendly.
The location is excellent: this beautiful building is located on the Pest side, only a few minutes walk away from the Nagyvasarcsarnok, Vorosmarty Ter, Deak Ter. Erzsebet-hid and Ferenciek Tere subway station are around the corner. It is about 10 minutes away from Szent Istvan Bazilika,, about 20 minutes from Lanchid and 30 from the Parlament.
We will be sure to return to Dreher Palace again in the future, but in the interim will highly recommend it to anyone interested.
Thank you Giovanni for greeting us at arrival and for being there for us. It was a pleasure meeting you!!
Izabell from Toronto, Canada
Donau med panoramautsikten over Elisabeth Bridge ligger omtrent 300 meter fra leiligheten. Via Vaci, hoved- og gågata ligger to minutter unna, og du kan komme til Vörösmarty-plassen hvor den berømte Café Gerbeaud ligger bare 5 minutter til fots.
Julemarkedet arrangeres på dette torget hver desember.
Nasjonalmuseet ligger en 10-minutters spasertur unna.
Det ligger bare 800 meter fra Covered Market.
Det termiske badet Gellért ligger 15 minutter unna med offentlig transport.