4 bdrm 6 1/2 bad Private Hawaiian Resort 7. natt gratis ** Bryllup tillatt
100 % refunderes hvis avbestillingen gjøres senest 60 dag(er) før ankomstdato. 50 % refunderes hvis avbestillingen gjøres senest 30 dag(er) før ankomstdato.
What an amazing location, home and awesome hosts. Ed and Karen Ann are so friendly and attentive to your every need! Planning a special occasion, wedding anniversary or birthday party? This house was built for entertaining. The outdoor bar and grill is amazing! The house has everything you need to enjoy your stay in Kona. We hired a local chef, Martha for the 4th of July. They cooked for 30 guests and it couldn’t have been better. I can’t say enough good things about this property. Thank you so much for a great week. We hate to leave but we will be back!
Where do I start...I booked and reserved the venue for our wedding before ever stepping foot at the venue. through much research online and talking with the manager/owners I felt confident that it was the place for my wedding party to stay as well as the place for our ceremony and reception of 60 people. The property managers Ed and Karen were awesome!Considering I hadn't been to hale wailele until days before the wedding, I'd say things went beyond what we could ever imagine. Highly recommend having your wedding at this venue, you won't regret it!
Supremely Sublime Stay at Picture Perfect Property!
Here are my Top Ten reasons to choose Hale Wailele:
(1) The booking process was effortless. The owner reached out right away with the check-in procedures, as well as a number of helpful suggestions.
(2) It is a spectacular setting! Nestled on the hill, the home is inviting, warm and beautifully appointed. The setting is incredibly private – you cannot see any other homes on either side.
(3) There are onsite caretakers (a couple who live in the house next door), who are lovely people. So friendly, so willing to help with whatever you might need.
(4) Hale Wailele was so gorgeous and comfortable that we scarcely wanted to leave at any time during the week, even for shopping or dining! We made almost all of our meals at home. The kitchen has everything you need.
(5) The pool and hot tub are glorious – the infinity pool invites you to fold your arms on the edge, perch your chin and just gaze out into the ocean forever. Infinity pool, infinity ocean, and infinity sky all merge together into a symphony of blue! At night, you can light a row of tiki torches that rim the edge of the lanai, which adds a perfect bit of ambience after the sun has set.
(6) There is a fully stocked koi pond and our family had a great time feeding the fish twice every day. The food is provided for you, and the fish swim over to you in a hurry and open their mouths expectantly above the surface.
(7) My only concern prior to the trip was no A/C. Turns out, it was no problem at all, being that the house is set at a higher elevation (1,000 ft above sea level), the temperature inside and outside of the house is perfectly comfortable.
(8) The entertainment system works wonderfully – there is a Sonos sound system that Karen directed us on how to connect. Within a few seconds, we were enjoying our own Spotify playlists straight from our phones, that could be customized to each part of the house.
(9) There are 4 BRs, all of them with en-suite bathrooms. Three have Kings, and the fourth has 2 twins and a fold-out sofa bed.
(10) The home is beautifully decorated – all the furnishings are tasteful and elegant. There are even baskets of miniature toiletries in each bathroom (like you’d find in a hotel), yet they’re regionally appropriate – such as nail files with hula dancers on them, or in the shape of a surfboard.
Overall, I can’t say enough good things about Hale Wailele. It was so hard to say goodbye at the end of our trip, and we would love to be their guests again.
Absolutely stunning home and location...aloha abounds! Perfect for our daughter’s wedding!
We could not be happier that we chose this stunningly beautiful home as the location for our daughter’s wedding. The decor and furnishings were lovely and virtually every room was appointed with tasteful works of art, Hawaiian artifacts and beautiful koa wood cabinetry. The grounds are lush, mature and diverse and include a breathtaking infinity pool, koi ponds and waterfalls...aloha abounds as the mild breezes flow through this home and bring the fragrant magic of Hawaii into and through every room. The evening sunsets were magnificent as this home is situated above the ocean providing a spectacular view of Keauhou Bay. I wholeheartedly can recommend this property. Our family had a beautiful experience staying here and celebrating our daughter’s wedding... we felt that the owners and managers of Hale Wailele truly wanted to insure that we had the most wonderful experience possible and in the true Spirit of Aloha, they did! “It was the perfect week”. Mahalo Nui Loa
Excellent Time Away
We just spent a week at this lovely home. It was the most amazing week we have ever spent in Hawaii. Heather and Steve manage this property, beautifully. Thank you both so, very, much!! While this property has so many amenities (too many to mention) my most favourite parts about this home are the extremely private sleeping quarters and my 300 new friends (the fish). There is plenty of space in this home for everyone to sprawl out and relax. My only words to folks who are looking to rent this fine home, is to please wait to purchase your household items until after you meet with Heather and Steve at the time of check-in. Reason being is that this home is VERY well managed and it, literally has everything. Before you start your shopping at the start of your vacation, it would behoove you to see what is at the house first. So, just stop in and meet Heather and Steve, say hi to the fish, and then do your shopping. There is shopping very close to the house, so you do not have to go far after a long day of travel. With that, we also recommend taking a look at the list of private chefs that are available. We did, and we had one of the most excellent meals ever. We spent the day with Martha and Matthew from Big Island Private Chef. Simply AMAZING. Everything about our time at this home was simply perfect.
Just Great! 5 Star hotel without other guests. Will stay again in the future.
Stille og tilbaketrukket på fem dekar og ennå ligger ovenfor Kailua Kona byen, 5 minutter til Keauhou kjøpesenter og Kona Country Club. Sjarmerende landsbyene kaptein Cook og Kealekekua er innenfor en enkel 15 minutters kjøretur. Se video henhold Eier info fanen.