Leilighet, 2 soverom + Convertible seng (s), 2 bad, (soveplass 4-6)
Fester/arrangementer ikke tillatt
Røyking ikke tillatt
Kjæledyr ikke tillatt
Maks antall gjester:6
100 % refunderes hvis avbestillingen gjøres senest 60 dag(er) før ankomstdato. 50 % refunderes hvis avbestillingen gjøres senest 30 dag(er) før ankomstdato.
Great place for family!
It was our first time in Maui and we decided to being my parents and son. It was great! The location was okay. The beach is close but you’ll need to walk a few minutes to get to an area you can sit or swim at. The pool is new and the BBQ area was beautiful. The condo was clean and beautifully decorated. They had lots of supplies to save you money. It was a great trip!
Needs updating badly
Was a good stay but unit needs attention
The condo advertised was not the one delivered
We (my mother, sister, and aunt) picked this condo because the reviews and information provided on VRBO made it sound like the perfect place for a girls week in Maui. Upon arrival, there were a number of troubling issues.
1. There was no access to the condo. We were given a door code to open a lock box which was supposed to have a key to the condo, the lock box was empty. We went to the condo managers office and it was empty so I called Helen, the owner of the condo. She told us it was not a problem, that the manager would open the door for us. The manager then informed us we’d need to pay $5 for the “lock out” fee. I said thank you no seeing as we did not lock ourselves out of a condo we had never set foot in.
2. Once the space was made available we quickly discovered that it was unclean. After another call to Helen it was discovered that the cleaning crew had not come b/c they didn’t know another renter was checking in. Let me say that we booked this condo in April for our September 20-28th stay and it was paid in full by July. How is it that no one knew we were coming? After traveling for well over 10 hours just to get to Hawai’i we were needless to say disappointed that we had no place rest. We left and returned 3 hours later to find the place clean, though the pillowcases in one room still smelled like men’s aftershave.
3. The beach that is touted in the info as “120 ft from your back door”, is in fact to dangerous to visit. The sound of the waves and the sunrise/sunsets were amazing but that’s as much as you can enjoy
4. The pool was drained for maintenance and repairs. I get that these need to be done and I have no problem with that. My problem was not being informed of these inconveniences prior to our arrival. When asked about these issues, Helen played ignorant claiming to not know scheduled pool maintenance would be occurring the week we were there. It was noisy and the view obstructed from 7am to around 5pm
5. A leak in the master bath. We discovered a leak in the master bath the day after our arrival. I, again, called Helen and she told me to tell the manager who told me they couldn’t do anything, the owners had to take care of it. I got calls from the plumber wanting us to make an appointment and be present during their work. We didn’t come to Maui to wait for a plumber.
I had no luck getting Helen to cooperate. I sent her a request for a 10% refund and have yet to hear back. My next step will be to refute the CC charge
The condo was awesome. Location perfect. Turtle on beach about everyday. Pool was being remodeled was only bad thing.
Quiet, relaxing, & beautiful Maui location!!
This property had the best location in the complex. Walked right out to patio, gorgeous landscaping, pool & beach. We were attending a wedding on the way to Lahaina & met up with many friends in Kihei often & it was just 15-20 minutes each way.
Many towels, coolers & boogie boards, plus plenty of dishes & cookware.
The most frustrating was the lock on the sliding door was very difficult to lock & unlock. Probably need a new door or at least a new lock.
Overall it was great for our vacation😍
Thanks for the review. I will have the on site manager fix the sliding door.
The unit was well appointed, beautifully decorated, full kitchen.
Thanks for a nice review.
På tre mil rolig sandstrand (ryggen opp til National Wildlife Refuge, NO Developement) passende for barn, Whale Ser (i sesongen, Dec-mai), Gangavstand til Ma'alaea Harbor med sine fine restauranter, butikker og Maui Ocean Center , rangert Maui # 1 Turistattraksjon