Villa, 3 soverom + Convertible seng (s), 2 bad, (soveplass 6-8)
- engelsk, fransk
100 % refunderes hvis avbestillingen gjøres senest 30 dag(er) før ankomstdato. 50 % refunderes hvis avbestillingen gjøres senest 14 dag(er) før ankomstdato.
Great place to stay and a great owner to rent from.
First and foremost, John is very thorough and responds very quickly to any questions that we had. The 3 bedroom villa was very clean. We had 6 people and we had more than enough space to sleep and move around. The showers and baths were all tile and up to date. ( as advertised and expected the water pressure was low on the lower shower). The key codes for the door were easily changed to our very own. Beach access is right outside back sliding door. The pool is private along with the laundry room for owners guest only. The Wifi is very fast and only had to be reset maybe once a day. The walk to Atlantis was a short walk down casino drive. Which will save on taxi fees. You have to go to Solomon's Grocery store for groceries at Harbor Bay shopping plaza. They will set you up for a ride back after shopping. This will save you a fortune.
We really enjoyed our stay and would recommend.
Everything was just as described! Beautiful property and a great location!
We enjoyed our stay. We really like the beach and the pool. Sunrise is a great place to stay.
This is our third time in the Bahamas and our second time booking with John Fitzsimons. We had our son, daughter in law and grandson with us. We will definitely book with John again. He and his manager, Diane, were just great. Thank you John and Diane.
Ken, it was a pleasure to have you and your family stay and look forward to your return.
Sunrise 15 - March 2019
Overall, the villa met our expectations. The location was great as it was close enough to Atlantis to visit via a short walk and far enough away to not have to deal with the hustle and bustle and loads of tourists. While not located directly on the beach, it was just a short 2 minute walk past the pool and down the stairs to the beach and turquoise blue ocean. The place itself generally had everything we needed. Any questions or issues we had were quickly addressed by John as he's very attentive to his guests.
Because the place is more affordable than the expensive hotels, there are several minor things (first one more than minor) that could be improved:
1) The security staff. Make sure they are trained to understand that the villas are not part of the hotel. When we arrived we were told we didn't have a room and couldn't go to the villa because the security person didn't realize they were different parts of the resort. As a result, we were freaking out just before midnight when we arrived from the airport. Luckily, we were able to get in touch with John who helped clarify this with security. Honestly, if security wasn't there, we could have just walked to the villa ourselves since we had the passcode.
2) Water pressure. While i understand this can't be controlled, there is very little pressure making it difficult to get sand off without a lot of rubbing and it makes the upstairs shower accessories (several different types of sprayers) useless since there isn't enough pressure to notice any difference. You can definitely take a shower, but don't expect a lot of pressure.
3) Downstairs shower is wedge shaped making it quite difficult to take a shower and move around. My daughter ended up using our upstairs shower instead.
4) Main bedroom dresser drawers are broken (at least 3 of them) so couldn't use them since they would just fall out when you pull them.
5) I think the batteries in the TV remote are dead but i got around it by using the cable remote. Only issue is the last guest must have turned on captions so we had captions on all the channels and couldn't find a way to turn them off. very minor issue.
6) It would be great if there were more plastic cups. There were a few glasses of different types but would be good to have a matching set of at least 4 matching cups or glasses. I'm guessing other guests must have dropped a few over the years.
But again, overall a great time, just some minor things to consider improving.
Thank you for your comments. I apologize for the issue you encountered with the new security personnel. We have on order more dishware and glassware.
We are shipping in more controls (batteries sometimes get displaced).
We are continually adding to each property- new barbecue has arrived recently. We added memory foam for additional comfort. Will address status of furnishings and access to storage. It was a pleasure to interact with you and ensure you gained access when there was confusion to guide you. We hope to see you again in the future! Thank You.
It was fair. The location was great.
We were disappointed upon walking in. It needs a lot of love. Windows upstairs do not open/close well. Shower works poor at best. Downstairs shower fan screeches. It was clean and no bugs present. The location was great... beach out the back of the property. Short walk to Atlantis. It had Wi-Fi, so some reasons we made it work.
Thank You for your kind review. The location is superb as you indicated. The bearings on that fan caused a loud noise - had been observed and was replaced with a new one. Windows are a challenge to open. We don’t encourage them to be opened. AC works better when closed and you noticed no bugs,
This is one of the reasons. This villa is well loved - has been fully renovated - with new kitchen, fully newly tiled flooring ground level and both bathrooms. On the islands water pressure can be lower than N.America, which is something we have little control over. Some furnishings may look dated - some are antiques from India - like a door made into a table with a glass top.
We like to connect with the past and seek furniture that has character and comfort that the majority of visitors enjoy. We do not present a modern ambience and certain hotels will specialize in that presentation. Think of visiting a beach home with atmosphere where you can stretch out more than a regular hotel , that is affordable and refreshing to stay.
If guests are used to hotel level of property and that price point then that is the place to book.
We thank you for your kind comments and are pleased that overall you liked your visit to the Bahamas. We have added certain features such as ductless Ac in addition to central Ac to ensure maximum comfort. You are steps for the pool and ocean and these are the main attractions to come to Sunrise. We constantly update bedding towels and equipment.
Dolphin visning på Lagoon Island og Atlantis
vanligste spørsmål-Hvordan benytte av Atlantis fasiliteter.
Aquaventure pass-tilgang hele dagen til bassenger, strender og vann ritt. (Vær oppmerksom på strender er offentlige, og er alltid tilgjengelig uten kostnad)
Oppdag Atlantis Tour Hele dagen tilgang til The Dig, Ruins Lagoon, Predator Lagoon og vann Edege Lagoon, inkludert guidet tur (bassenger og sklier ikke inkludert)
Dolphin Cay- spørre på Discover Atlantis Billettsenter
Disse Billettsentre er lokalisert
Utenfor restauranten Vannkanten
The Dig inngang
Ved å bo så nær Atlantis har du tilgang til disse aktivitetene, men har luksusen av plass og komfort til ned til jorden priser. De fleste ferierende tilbringe tid på Atlantis, downtown Nassau, stranden, snorkle eller dykke diving- Så hvorfor betale hotellpriser når du skal gjøre en rekke aktiviteter?